Firstly instead of finding the answer not to get bored, we will focus on some peak points of Why do we get Bored?
We sometimes think that this subject/work is tedious. But the actual reason is that you are the one finding it boring. That particular subject/work is interesting as usual.
So figuring out some common points at which you feel boredom:-
- When we are not attaining interest in it.
- Because of the repetition of the same work/subject.
- When you are not able to concentrate.
- That work/subject is not of much priority.
- Most commonly, we are not able to understand it.
Some steps to Avoid Boredom:-
- If the surrounding is comfortable to you, there will be fewer chances for you to get bored.
- But not so much comfortable, that you start feeling sleepy.
- We often get bored when we have no further plans to do. So always set your goal either for day or for a week.
- Don’t study/work on the same topic for days. For refreshment, change the subject/topic.
- Taking small breaks in between, for almost 15 minutes. This will keep your enthusiasm up.
- Sometimes spreading out your books/work, around yourself will make us realise and analyse how much do we have to complete/to explore by studying or working on it.
- Make your notes/books/working place colourful so that whenever you look or go through them, you will feel good.
- Search for different ways or techniques to keep you entertained for your work/study like:-
- Conduct a Quiz with yourself.
- Take your test.
- Watch some videos related to it.
- Browse the internet on different sites.
- Relate things with your own life, with you, things/people surrounding you.
- Every time you achieve small attainment, reward yourself.
- Some times people prefer to work/study in a group. So this will bring interest when you discuss things with each other.