Every day we are exposed to a large number of infectious agents, but only a few of these exposures result in disease, due to the fact that the body is able to defend itself from most of the foreign agents that are called immunity. It is defined as the resistance exhibited by the host against any foreign antigen including microorganisms, his resistance plays a major role in the prevention of infectious diseases. Or it can be defined as the ability of the host to fight the disease-causing organisms conferred by the immune system. Health is not just an absence of the pathogen. It is a state of social, mental, and psychological well-being.
So here some are the factors that lead to depletion in immune power in the body, which are stress, poor nutrition, lack of sleep, social isolation, illness, high consumption of alcohol and smoking. These factors destroy the important or fighting white blood cells and weakens the immune system. So to increasing immunity can be beneficial not only warding off illness but also making you feel better. The best way to boost your Immunity is by eating healthy nutrients, reducing your stress, sleeping and exercise regularly. Doing your best to increase your immunity, will make you healthier.
1. Eating healthy to increase your immune system
• Eat More Fruits And Vegetables: Fruits and Vegetables provide nutrients- like beta-carotene, vitamin-c, and vitamin E, that can boost immune function. Because many vegetables, fruits, and plant-base food are also rich in antioxidants, they help to reduce oxidative stress.
– Fruits like oranges, lemons, mangoes, berries, are rich in Vitamin-C, which helps to destroy free radical and increase immune efficiency.
– Vegetable like-Carrot, garlic, broccoli, spinach rich in vitamin-E and beta-carotene.
– Plant-based supplements and Milk, sunlight, fortified cereals and vitamin-D, may reduce the risk of viral infections, including respiratory tract infections and other chronic diseases.
– Nuts and pumpkin, seeds, beans lentils-good source of mineral zinc that can help boost white blood cells which defend against Invaders.
• Eat Plenty of Proteins: When your body under physical stress, it needs sufficient protein more than ever. Your immune cells consist of proteins, so in order to optimize your capacity to chase away from Intruders. Yogurt is especially good for boosting your immune system, but also high in protein, and a bit of vitamin A and zinc.
o Proteins – rich foods also contain immune-boosting nutrients like proteins from soy, lean cut of pork and beef. Eggs, Fish, Meat, dairy products, beans, seeds are a rich source of proteins.
o Nuts such as walnuts, cashew, almonds are a good source of proteins.
• Stay Hydrated: Drinking plenty of water can raise your immunity level in your body. Water flushes toxins out of your blood and helps with the digestion of food.
– Water also helps to produce lymph, which carries white blood cells around your body.
– You body also uses water to clean your eyes and body to keep away any microbes.
2. Improve immunity with herbs
• Improve Immunity With Herbs And Supplements: Herbs like Echinacea, Elderberry, Andrographis can help the reduce severity of illness. Ayurveda herbs and spices are also an important component to protect your body from disease, boost immunity, including improving digestion, and mental health.
– Withanea somnifera (Ashwagandha) – small Woody plant, its roots and berries are use to make remedies that help to reduce inflammation and boost your immune system.
– Turmeric – It contains curcumin, a substance with powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, helps to boost your immunity, helps your body to fight Invaders, and also has a role in repairing the damage.
3. Reduce Stress to increase Immunity:
Stress hormones corticosteroid can suppress the effectiveness of the immune system. Stress can have an indirect effect on the immune system.
• Meditation: Meditation is the best way to reduce Stress. It’s helps to relax your body and calm your mind. It slows heart rate, and lower blood pressure. This helps to boost your immunity.
• Listening Music : Music therapy is often use with progressive muscle relaxation to reduce anxiety. It’s helps to facilitate relaxation, slow heart rate, and normal blood pressure. Due to relaxation, it increases the immunity level, hence the level of antibodies in volunteers body increased.
• Talk with Friends: Sharing of thing is a good way to reduce stress and relax your mind and body too. Which have a direct impact on your immune body system, hence immune cells perform well and increase Immunity.
4. Moderate exercise or Yoga and get enough sleep.
• Moderate Exercise, and Yoga: Regular doing moderate Exercises and Yoga poses is a great way to develop your body and calm your mind. Exercise decreases your risk for heart disease, flushes out bad toxins, and help white blood cells to circulate at a higher rate and can also reduce the stress hormones.
• Get enough sleep: Enough sleep to restore your body and keep your immune system strong. Keeping your body rested will help to stay healthy.
A healthy person should take sleep of about 7-8 hours regularly to keep the immune system strong.
to know more about how to control diabetes naturally, click here…