What is Motivation?
- A voice that comes from inside soul is motivation.
- It can only be heard by ourself and no one else. So you have to keep your ears open to listen to it.
- Motivation is needed in every field, to achieve any goal, whether it is study or career.
What nowadays we think Motivation comes from?
- Nowadays people think motivation comes from
- Watching youtube videos.
- Listening to our elder’s achievements.
- Reading some autobiography of some successful personalities.
- Watching a movie.
But all this will remain only for a few hours or a day, not more than that.
And after this you will be old you, searching for more videos/autobiography/movies etc. Which will distract you more than before.
From where does the actual Motivation come?
- Motivation comes from your inside. When you think of something very strong, something very true/pure to achieve.
- It is something that when you close your eyes and think of it will bring a smile on your face ?.
- Sometimes motivation is like stubbornness.
- Motivation will lead you to achieve impossible goals.
- If you are motivated, you will never feel bored off from achieving your goal.
- Focus also needs motivation.
- The only thing that should be revolving around you is your goal to achieve.
- Every step that you take in your life will take you one step closer to your goal.
- To be motivated think of the moment, when you will achieve your goal—the happiness, the positivity that will be on your face.
- How proud your loved ones will be, think of them.
- Daily browse on the internet for your goal, which will daily motivate you and lead you to the path that will help you.
- Daily remind yourself of your goals.
- When you go to bed at night, think of your goals. Every moment that will be happening after you had achieved your goal.
- Competition with our mates, sometimes also brings motivation in us.
- Don’t discuss your goals with anyone because that will decrease your motivation.
- Motivation also needs positive energy(vibes).
- Positive vibes also depend on your daily routine sometimes.
- Try to stay away from social media as much as possible. Because that sometimes becomes the biggest distraction and an obstacle.
- Listen to music, because while listening to music, some hormones are secreted in your brain that helps you to become creative and think good.
- Stay away from negative people.