Pimples are a familiar problem that people of all ages can face. It’s primarily caused by a hormonal imbalance that causes the oil glands to produce too much oil. When the pore can’t release all the oil has been producing, it begins to clog. The clog gets mixed with more oil and dead skin, causing thick, waxy accumulation, making the clogged worse. In short, you have a pimple. Fortunately, there are lots of methods to get rid of a spot. You can use the natural way by using ice or apply tea tree oil solution or use a topical solution containing glycolic acid and benzoyl- peroxide.
Method 1 of 3
Applying Natural Products
Apply raw honey to the pimple: Honey is an excellent natural product for reducing redness on your skin, as it has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
• You can try making a paste with cinnamon or turmeric and honey. Then you can use Q-tip to apply the paste to the pimple. Cinnamon or turmeric has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
• Dip a cotton ball into the honey and dap it onto the pimple, then rinse it after 10 minutes with off warm water.
Use ice to reduce swelling and redness: You can also try using ice on pimples to reduce swelling and redness. Use a mild cleanser to wash your face, then rinse it with warm water and pat dry.
• Enfold an ice pack or an ice cube in a towel, hold it over the pimples for 5 minutes, and then remove it for 5 minutes. Continue this way for 25-30 minutes. It will cause the pore to tighten and constrict and reduce the pimple’s size and color.
• Repeat this up to 3 times daily.
Use Lemon juice on pimple: Lemon juice is a natural anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory. Try to use fresh lemon juice.
• Put two drops of lemon juice on Q-tip, dap it on the pimple for 5 minutes, and then rinse off with warm water. It may sting a little when you apply it on a pimple because lemon juice is slightly acidic.
• Do not go out in the sun after you have used lemon juice.
Apply aloe Vera: Aloe vera is an herb traditionally used to promote healing and soothe inflamed and irritated skin. You can get aloe Vera gel directly by breaking off an aloe vera leaf and squeezing out the gel.
• Dip a clean cotton swab into the aloe vera gel. Then, apply it directly to the pimple and let it dry. Rinse the area off with warm water.
• Do not ingest aloe—oral intake linked with diarrhea, electrolyte imbalance, and kidney dysfunction.
Apply apple cider vinegar or witch hazel: Both apple cider and witch hazel have astringent properties, reducing the swelling and redness.
• Apply apple cider or witch hazel vinegar with Q-tip to the pimple and let it dry.
Use a 5% solution of tea tree oil: Dip a cotton swab into the solution and rub it lightly on and around the pimple. Tea tree oil has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. It can also prevent acne lesions.
Method 2 of 3
Use topical products to cure pimples
Apply aspirin mask: Aspirin contains salicylic acid, which can reduce inflammation and redness on your skin.
• Place 2 to 3 aspirin tablets in a teaspoon of water, allow them to dissolve, and mix to form a paste. Dab it on the pimple, leave it on until it dries, and then rinse it off with warm water.
Put benzoyl peroxide-based treatment: Use benzoyl peroxide-based treatment on your pimple. This technique necessary to get rid of a spot varies depending on the product you use.
• Bacteria associated with pimples destroy by benzoyl peroxide treatment.
• Check manufacturer directions before beginning the benzoyl peroxide-based treatments.
Use a sulfur treatment: Sulfur helps dry out your skin’s surface to absorb excess oil that may contribute to acne breakout. Sulfur has a high pH level, which can help your skin attain the balance needed to get rid of a pimple. Sulfur gels, soap, the cream will vary depending on the product you use.
• Apply a dollop of the sulfur product to the pimple after cleaning the affected area.
Method 3 of 3
Reducing the appearance of redness
Cover up the pimple with makeup: You may need to use makeup to hide a spot if none professional or natural product works on it.
• You can use makeup concealer to mask age spots. Apply foundation and moisturizer to your face, then apply a skincare serum to the pimple.
• You should then apply the foundation with a brush to set the concealer. It will ensure the concealer stays over the pimple.
Get a sleep: Getting at least eight hours of sleep will help your skin appear less puffy and irritated.
• Wash and moisturize your face before sleeping.
• You may also apply a spot treatment product that contains salicylic acid to the pimple and leave it on overnight.
Pop your pimple with an extraction: Take a long, hot shower that will open your skin pores and promote skin growth or apply a warm press to the spot. Once the pimple has appeared slightly, use a sterile extraction tool to get rid of it.
to know more about taking care of skin, click here…