Skin is not just a matter of DNA but also depends on your daily habit, directly impacting skin. Beautiful skin is the foundation of beauty; your skin beauty is maintained by caring. Skincare involves more than just cleaning it and using lotion. It also involves having a healthy diet, exercises, managing stress, enough sleep. Your unique skin type may also need any additional treatment, such as using a moisturizing mask or scrubs.
1. Keeping your skin clean, soft, moisturized
• Wash your face twice a daily to keep it oil-free: You should wash your face in the morning and evening before going to bed. You can wash your face with clean hands, a soft sponge, or a washcloth. Use lukewarm water and facial cleanser, which is suitable for your skin.
o If you wear makeup, remember to remove it as well.
o Don’t forget to wash your skin on the neck. Use some toner and moisturizer.
• Use lukewarm water for a bath; skip hot water: Hot water can feel relaxing, but it can also strip your skin of its natural oil, leaving your skin dry, patchy. Use moisturizing body wash with a natural oil such as almonds, coconut oil for dry skin.
• Apply Lotion or Moisturizer while your skin is still damp: Use cream, moisturizer on your face, and lotion or buttermilk on your body.
o The lotion or moisturizer you used depends on the seasons.
o Use SPF moisturizer to guard your skin from sun’s harmful rays.
2. Use Makeup product carefully
• Do Makeup with Care: Use makeup that is suitable for your skin type. Remove makeup before going to sleep. Avoid wearing makeup for a two day or a day to give your skin a break.
o Wash your make up brushes daily.
o For oily skin, powdered based makeup is great, and liquid cream-based makeup is suitable for dry skin.
• Please read the product label carefully: Not every ingredient is safe for skin. You should read it carefully and avoid paraben, phthalates, propylene glycol, and sodium lauryl sulfate.
o Use fragrance-free ingredients for sensitive skin.
• Try Home remedies for moisturizing your skin: Home remedies are the most excellent way to take good skincare with no harm, as no chemicals are used.
o Use a Yogurt mask if you have dull or dry skin as yogurt is very moisturizing; it contains lactic acid, helping brighten dull or sallow skin. Also, it can add squeezing of lemon juice to brighten your skin and reduce acne.
o You can also use honey on your skin. It is great for all skin types, and honey is hydrating, moisturizing, also have antibacterial and antimicrobial property.
o You can also use sugar scrub as a sugar mix with oil and put over the face, arms, and legs.
o Use natural oils to moisturize your skin. Some of the best are coconut oil, vitamin E oil, and shea butter—olive oil that is better for all skin types.
o Take a milk bath if you have dry skin.
3. Maintain Eating and drinking for better skincare
• Drink 6-8 ounce glasses of water each day: Water consumption of at least eight glasses will eliminate the body and skin toxins.
o Drinking eight glasses of water each day will leave your skin bright, glowing, and youthful.
o Drinking plenty of water will reduce your acne and make your skin clean.
• Eat fruits and vegetables to a great extent: They are suitable for your body and best for your skin. As they are full of antioxidants and vitamins. Eating plenty of Vitamin-C contains food to reduce the risk of wrinkles and dry skin.
o Pumpkin, leafy vegetables, spinach, and other green Vegetables help keep your skin soft, youthful, smooth. Tomatoes help protect your skin against sun damage.
o Apricots, blueberries, yellow bell peppers contain antioxidants, which help to keep you looking youthful. Avocados help hydrate your skin.
o Carrots, pumpkin, kiwi fruits help to improve your skin complexion.
• Intake food that contains Omega-3 Fatty acids: Omega 3 fatty acids rich foods help to keep your skin clear, and may also prevent aging, sun damage, and improve skin elasticity.
o Eat Salmon, flaxseed, mackerel, walnuts, rich in omega fatty acids for better skincare.
• Avoid damaging skin foods: Red velvet cupcakes, white bread, popcorn, fast foods, refined grains, and sugar. These foods consist of processed or refined carbohydrates, as well as unhealthy fats. Consumption of too many of these food items makes your skin age faster.
4. Improving your Lifestyle for skincare
• Reduce your Stress level: Stress wreaks havoc on not only your mind but also your skin. It leads to acne, dull, and other skin problems.
o Meditation is the best method to reduce your stress and calm your mind and relax your body, directly impacting your skin.
o Take a walk around the blocks in the fresh air that will fresh up your mind. Do breathing exercises.
• Get a few hours of Exercises: Do exercise each day to help your body health and have a significant impact on your skin. Exercise increases blood flow on your skin and supplies it with oxygen and nutrients. If you Exercise hard enough, the sweat will help flush out toxins in your skin. Exercises also help to reduce your stress.
o Do the facial exercise for your better skincare.
o Do yoga, breathing exercises, Jogging,
• Get Plenty of Sleep: Not getting enough sleep makes your skin dull and sallow. It can also result in bag shadows under your eyes.
o Get enough sleep of 7-9 hours each night, which will help reduce wrinkles and under-eye puffiness. It will give you healthy, glowing complexion skin.
• Avoid spending too much time in the Sun: You should avoid spending so much time in sun and choosing a sunscreen with a minimum of 15 SPF.
o Avoid the sun between 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., as in this time, its rays are very harmful to your skin.
o Use moisturizer or foundation that has already sunscreen in it.
• Quit smoking: Smoke deplete oxygen and nutrients level on your skin. It also damages elastin and collagen, which results in wrinkles.
to know more about how to get rid of pimples, click here…