Preparing easy and delicious food at home is good for your health and your wallet. If you have a busy schedule and want to eat something delicious and healthy, get some time from your busy schedule to cook quick and healthy delicious food at home. Ensure that you have stock of all the necessary ingredients, fruits, vegetables, and dairy products that need you to make a meal at a time.
Here are some delicious food recipes which can help you to cook this food quickly and easily.
Peach Cobbler Oatmeal
Peach cobbler oatmeal is one of the healthiest, crispy, amazing, and delicious food that you can enjoy this dish in your breakfast.
• Its ingredients include rolled oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, mix flour, fresh peaches slices, salt, butter.
• Cooking procedure: Add mix flour, brown sugar, butter, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl using a pastry cutter, then add fold oats into the flour mixture. Sprinkle and press topping into peaches. They are baked in the preheated oven until topping is lightly brown about 30 minutes.
Simple Poached Egg and Avocado toast
Simple poached egg and avocado toast are so incredible, simple, and healthy delicious dishes. It is quick, easy to make. You can cook this food for your breakfast and lunch that feeder your tummy and soul.
• Its ingredients include eggs, toasted bread, avocado, black pepper, vinegar, lemon, shaved parmesan cheese, salt, fresh herbs(basil, thyme, parsley).
• Cooking procedure: Take enough water on a pot, and add two tablespoons of vinegar to full boil water. Then break eggs carefully into individual ramekins. Turns off the heat, immediately add eggs gently in the corner into the hot water, and let it sit for 1 minute, then cover your pan with a lid to the heat off entirely and let them sit for 5 minutes. Exactly after 5 minutes, you have got perfectly poached eggs. Smash avocado and spice to taste with salt and pepper in a bowl. Remove a poached egg to a paper towel to drain momentarily. Spread butter on the toast and top with green herbs, avocado, poached egg, and salt and pepper pinch.
The sandwich is one of the easy, simple, and healthy breakfast. Everyone likes to have a sandwich at breakfast and also at lunch. There are too many types of sandwiches.
• Healthy salad sandwich: It is a perfectly quick, easy, and most beneficial lunch recipe.
o Its ingredients include whole grains sandwich bread, fresh salad vegetables, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, carrots, beetroot, peppers, spinach, avocado, cheese, greek yogurt, lemon juice, salt, pepper, fresh herbs- basil, parsley, chives.
o To prepare a sandwich, combine yogurt with lemon juice, fresh herbs, salt, pepper. Blend with an immersion blender. Thinly slices the vegetables. Then, assemble the sandwich by spreading a herb mayo onto the two of bread, then top it with all your prepped vegetables and cheese.
• Plain sandwich: It is effortless and takes 10 minutes to make a plain sandwich.
o To prepare a plain sandwich, take two slices of toasted bread, spread butter on top of each piece of bread, and then top it with chickpeas, onion salads, and lemon. Pop of roasted peppers, carrots, avocado, pickled reddish, and some flavors or sauces.
Quick and Easy Chicken Burritos
Chicken burritos are quick and easy to make in dinner. You can make a big batch at one time, and keep well in the refrigerator.
• Ingredients include- cooked chicken chopped into small chunks, vegetables, chopped onion, ready-cooked rice, red kidney beans, chopped coriander, lime juice, burrito wraps.
• Cooking procedure: Make a burrito filling- heat the oil on the frying pan, add chopped onions and gently fry the onion until soft, stir in chipotle paste and chicken to warm through. Add refried beans, capsicum/bell peppers. The filling should be juicy or a wet, but not watery.
• Pile filling, corn, rice, coriander, and cheese on a tortilla, then roll up tightly, Bake, or panfry to melt the cheese and warm it well.
Delicious Asian Ramen Noodle Salad
Sweet, tangy, crunchy Asian ramen noodle salad is a healthy and delicious dish for your dinner. It is easy and takes less time to cook.
• Its ingredients include Ramen noodles, cabbage, carrots, green onions, broccoli, almonds, rice, vinegar, vegetable oil, soy sauce, red chilies, roasted sesame seeds.
• Cooking procedure: Crush ramen noodles into pieces. Then, add all salad ingredients in a bowl except sesame seeds. Mix the dressing ingredients in another bowl. Then, pour the dressing over the salad and toss well. Cool it and refrigerate for 1 hour, sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
Oatmeal Blueberry Yogurt Pancakes
It is an easy and healthy breakfast meal, high in protein and fiber. This dish is delicious and takes 10 minutes to cook.
• Its ingredients include Flour, rolled oats, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, Greek yogurt, milk, butter, eggs, and blueberries.
• Cooking procedure: Preheat oven or pan to 200 degrees F. Combine flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl. Whisk yogurt, eggs, milk, butter in a large measuring glass.
• Pour mixture over dry ingredients and stir using a rubber spatula just until moist. Add blueberries and gently toss to combine.
• Scoop 1/3 cup batter for each pancake and cook until a bubble appears on top and the underside is nicely brown about 2 minutes. Flip and cook pancakes on the other side, about 1-2 minutes longer; keep warm in the oven.
to know more about how to eat healthy at fast food restaurant, click here…