Depression is experience when the expectation and consecutive failures in life, that may be related with your loved ones, society, or carriers, pressure of the education system or death of loved ones, or any medical condition such as cancer lead to mental health problems. If those things that do not fulfill that we want, one can suffer from stress, numbness, and feeling.
Blue, negative thoughts came into the mind, and one can not think correctly and things go wrong like lose people we love, or the dreams we’ve valued. Then frequently you are not interacting with people and enjoying your life. Likely, it’s experiencing depression which is a severe disorder, and we’ll establish conditions that cause both emotional and physical symptoms.
• It is not a case of just being sad sometimes; it is clinical depression, which means you are depressed at the clinical level, meaning you have a Mental health diagnosis.
• Medical health diagnosis is characterized by depressed mood, loss of interest in activities.
• Serotonin hormone in the brain is responsible; a low level of serotonin links to the depression.
Part 1 of 2
How to diagnose and treat depression
- Look for signs of depression: There are many common symptoms associate with depression. consult your doctor, if you feel any symptoms like anxious.
symptoms of depression include.
• Feeling of sadness, tearfulness, emptiness, or hopefulness. Angry outbursts, irritability, or frustration even over small matters.
• Loss of interest or pleasure in most or all normal activities like sports, reading books, hobbies, sex. Sleeping disturbance, including insomnia or sleeping too much.
• Tiredness or lack of energy, even take extra effort in small tasks, appetite, anxiety, weight loss, slow body movement.
• Feeling guilt, past failures, self-blame, cognition, trouble in thinking, making decisions, concentration, or remembering things. Some physical problems like back pain, headache, irregular mensuration, hormonal imbalance.
• Frequent thought of death, attempting suicide, suicidal thoughts, or suicide. Some people used to hurt themselves and consumption of high level of Alcohol and smoke.
- Talk to therapy: One of the most helpful solutions to overcome depression. To get help from the psychiatrist, be sure to select one qualified to work with depressed people and with whom you feel comfortable. Every therapist will have their unique style of diagnosis by medications or physical therapy.
- Consider prescription medication by doctors: If you are taking prescription medication, ask doctors about the medicine you have taken or any side effect in duration, and report back to your doctor.
Part 2 of 2
How to change lifestyle to deal with depression
- Sleep well: Sleep is required to a healthy, balanced body that keeps away the negative thoughts and feeling fresh.
- Eat healthily: Eat healthy food regularly, and reduce higher intake of sugar, fast food. Eat more vegetables, fruits, and drink an excess of water.
- Do Exercise or Yoga: The best methods to overcome depression is a routine exercise, or yoga, makes your body physically and mentally fit. Meditation every day should be performing that helps to boost your mood and gives you peace and joy.
- Be around positive people: Talk to friends, family, relatives, and people of positive thoughts that make you happy and comfortable .share your problems with loved ones who take care and solve your issues positively.
- Changing behavior: Being busy is a way to prevent negative thoughts from going around your head repeatedly.
Engage in hobbies: Engage in hobbies is a way of preventing any negative thoughts. Enjoying or think, immerse yourself, like reading novels, listening, and playing music, any sports in which you have an interest, crafts, paintings, drawings.
to know more about how to deal with anxiety, click here…